Support Our Cause
Any amount you donate will help us towards our goal of providing free, online, and on-demand tutoring and college counseling. Because all of our staff members are unpaid volunteers, our monthly costs are very low. However, in order to cover our existing expenses and continue to expand our programs, we will need your generous support.
How will donations be used?
- Administrative costs to cover email accounts for key staff members and background checks for volunteers.
- Marketing materials to advertise our free services to students and recruit volunteers.
- Technology costs that includes domain costs, server costs, and voice chat per minute between students and volunteers.
- Expanding our services to cover the legal costs for 501c3 application, training materials for volunteers, practice materials for students, small grants for students to visit college campuses, hiring an accountant, and other costs.
How to Donate
UPchieve is fiscally sponsored by the Social Good Fund. Therefore, all donations to UPchieve are tax deductible under SGF's 501(c)(3) status. There are currently two ways to donate: online and by check. If donating via check, please make sure to mention UPchieve in your donation so that the Social Good Fund knows to send your donation to us. When donating online, funds that you donate will be automatically marked as for our cause. There's no need to mention us in the comment - but feel free to leave us a message!
- Click on the button below to go to our Flipcause donation page and follow the instructions there.
Donate by Check
- Make checks payable to "Social Good Fund."
- "UPchieve" must be mentioned in the memo line of the check. We also recommend you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of your donation.
- Mail checks to:
PO Box 5473
Richmond, CA 94805