UPchieve Student Ambassador Program
Thanks for your interest in getting more involved! Our Student Ambassador Program provides volunteer leadership opportunities to high school students. Our ambassadors work closely with UPchieve staff to promote UPchieve in their communities.
To apply, please fill out this form.
Meetings, Time Commitment, & Term
- UPchieve Ambassadors must attend a monthly meeting held virtually on Sunday nights
- Beyond the monthly meeting, Ambassadors should expect to spend 4 hours working on UPchieve projects each month.
- Ambassador positions last through the end of the school year in which you applied. Positions can be renewed for the following school year depending on performance.
- Assist in content creation for UPchieve marketing (i.e. writing blogs, posting on social media, etc.)
- Help publicize UPchieve in your community through efforts such as distributing flyers, word-of-mouth, etc.
- Provide feedback on our technology platform and help test new features
- Become a leader in your community by helping your peers get access to additional academic support through UPchieve
- Learn what it’s like to work at a nonprofit start-up and have a positive impact
- Gain concrete experience in marketing and improve your communication skills
- Build out your leadership experience and resume for college applications
- Have your photo featured on UPchieve’s website
- Must be a current high school student
- Must be at least 13 years old